This site is a favorite source for those over 55, baby boomers and anyone who has seniors in their life. Many of the products and services presented are parents to children or children to parents solutions.

An answer to Identity Theft for Seniors



An open letter to my senior friends- 
With all the news about I.D. Theft and how it hurts us, I wanted to share how I found a company that offers I.D. protection as part of their overall DISCOUNT SAVING PLANS. If interested in learning how to protect yourself, please listen to the short recording at the site mentioned below. I will also have other articles in the future about this growing concern. In the meantime check this out, and also leave your comments. Thanks.
Hello Friend, (Will Rogers said that a friend is just someone I haven’t met yet).

The purpose of this communication is to let you know that I have started a new business working from home. I am really excited about the company we are working with, it’s called AmeriplanUSA.

I have been looking for work at home for some time and I finally found a company that pays daily, and offers training. The neat part is that there are many people that are having amazing success with this company. As a matter of fact, many of the team leaders that I work with have been featured in work at home magazines!

Do you know of anyone that is looking for extra ways to generate additional income from home? If so, please feel free to forward to them my website www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tscott.
OR (THIS IS THE RECORDING THAT EXPLAINS THE I.D. PROTECTION):
You can listen to a recorded prospecting call www.dailychecksathome.com. You can even listen to our live training calls. This is a great way for you to see if this company is what you are looking for.

Our company offers fast track bonuses of $250, $500, $750, $1,000, $1,250. We also have a 5-a-month Club Bonus of $2,500. We also have a Cadillac Program that I'm racing for!

Thank you in advance for any referrals and I'll talk to you soon!
Ter Scott
888-241-4031

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and may or may not be published due to content. To contact us, please use the contact form at the upper right of the page. Thank you.