This site is a favorite source for those over 55, baby boomers and anyone who has seniors in their life. Many of the products and services presented are parents to children or children to parents solutions.

Seniors save money on Legal Expenses, and Share a Reputable Legal plan with others...

Here is a way that we (over 55) can access professional law firms for less than the price of a cup of coffee a day and we can also share this service with others and earn a substantial retirement income (plus we get some nice trips and other fun stuff). 

The company is LegalShield and if you haven't heard of it, that's fine, I'll share a video and then a link to a webinar if you are interested in getting more details. I'm an insurance agent (and over 55) so when I heard how I could help others pay about $300 a year instead of $300 an hour (or more) for legal services, I was hooked!

I enjoy this business so much and believe in it so much that my goal is to help 3 people from each of the 50 USA states become successful in helping others with LegalShield with my own brand of coaching. The coaching doesn't cost anymore than your cost to join as an associate!

But all that doesn't matter if you only want to use the great benefits by being a member only.

I put together this short 2 minute video for you and when you are finished viewing it, and if you want more information, contact me via the information shown at the end of the video.

Interested in more information? CLICK HERE for a LegalShield overview. (I apologize in advance if this video is no longer available. Please contact me for updated video and information here).

Make it a great day! 
Terry Scott 
LegalShield Independent Representative (& Recruiter)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and may or may not be published due to content. To contact us, please use the contact form at the upper right of the page. Thank you.