This site is a favorite source for those over 55, baby boomers and anyone who has seniors in their life. Many of the products and services presented are parents to children or children to parents solutions.

Get a Savings of $1,051 on your next visit to Disney?



Click Here!

Hi – I’m Beth Haworth. If you're like me, you probably insist on getting the most you possibly can for your money.

I’ve written a guide to the best tips, tricks and savings available for a Disney Vacation. Click Here! Strategies that can literally save you hundreds – if not thousands of dollars.

You see – I’m not only a best selling travel author – I was also a Disney Cast Member. And let me tell you – those were some of the best times of my life. I learned a lot – but I also kept my eyes open.
     
Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide e-Book Please note that this is an e-Book that is updated regularly. All customers receive lifetime access to e-Book updates, even if it's months or years after your initial purchase. You will always have the very latest Disney savings strategies at your fingertips. What's an e-Book?
I watched hundreds of families needlessly throwing their money away because they didn't know any better way. If only they had known what I know!

And that’s how my Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide e-Book was born.

It’s everything I've learned and discovered in making a Disney Vacation an affordable and magical experience.
Click Here!


Let me give you an example of my recent trip:
Disney 4-Star Resort: Retail cost $1,941 for 5 days
My cost: $890

That's a savings of $1,051 – for less than one hour of my time! And that's not an off-season deal either! I'm talking right in the middle of peak Disney travel times in August, 2015! Follow the 9 easy steps in my Disney Savings Guide, and you can do it too.

"Everything was very well organized and professional. "
—Janice Harter
I downloaded your book yesterday and was up until midnight reading it.   I was skeptical about ordering an e-book, but this very much met my expectations. 
I also was impressed with the worksheets you included.  Everything was very well organized and professional. 


Click Here!

......................................................
Are you sending holiday greetings this year? If so, we invite you to browse our online collection of cards:
www.donatewithgreetingcards.org.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and may or may not be published due to content. To contact us, please use the contact form at the upper right of the page. Thank you.