This site is a favorite source for those over 55, baby boomers and anyone who has seniors in their life. Many of the products and services presented are parents to children or children to parents solutions.

Insurance Agent offers help to seniors across the nation, but not with ObamaCare

ADVERTISEMENT


I am NOT helping directly with ObamaCare this year (or MNSure; Minnesota’s “we can do it better” version). I direct you to the sites so you can enroll yourself (or I can connect you with a Navigator; they are very busy but do not charge you). Then after self-enrolling you’ll realize that you still have major exposures (for one, the very high deductibles) and these are what I help you with!
ObamaCare makes sure the hospitals and doctors get paid, my products pay you so you can pay the deductibles, your lights, car payment and food. Contact me if you want to see how you can really get peace of mind and money when you need it!


*I am also not assisting people with Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage programs this year. Again, I am glad to direct you to a reputable agent who can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and may or may not be published due to content. To contact us, please use the contact form at the upper right of the page. Thank you.