This site is a favorite source for those over 55, baby boomers and anyone who has seniors in their life. Many of the products and services presented are parents to children or children to parents solutions.

Senior Success Lifestyle & Business Opportunity

For my readers who would like to contact me with questions, here is my card. You can always leave a comment in the comment area without worry of it being published without your permission; just tell me so in your comment as all comments are moderated.

I am a real person as my card indicates here. Most of my personal visits are in Wisconsin and Minnesota but I offer most products and services nationwide via the internet.

Thanks for all and make it a great day!

Terry Scott


Interested in becoming a Senior Success advocate and offer products, 
services and legitimate online opportunities which actually are needed and enjoyed
by seniors? Please complete the "Contact form" at the right. 


The above card is real and is honored at most pharmacies, including Walmart. 
Print this image and I suggest that you cover it with clear tape for durability. 
It is good for all in the family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and may or may not be published due to content. To contact us, please use the contact form at the upper right of the page. Thank you.